From: "Youheng" <youheng@public1.sz.js.cn>
To: <karlsch@earthlink.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 10:12 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: shoot first, fix it later

Are most of the photos on Architectural Digest taken with
 at least 4 x5?

Or are 645 & 6x6 with wide angle lens
say 40mm not good for architectural shooting (interior &
out)? the 55mm PC shift lens may be good for perspective
control but I think it's not wide enough for the applicat
ion, and too much $$$.

Aside from the equipment, quali
ty 4x5 filmscanners really costs. Sorry for somewhat off-
topic and off-line if you like, thanks.

JMS

> Remem
ber, my original example was quarter-page usage. If it wa
> full-page-in-Architectural-Digest usage then I'd fir
mly be on the side of 4 x 5, not even 6
> x 6 + shift le
ns would likely be good enough.