[filmscanners] Re: OT: Digital Cameras coming down to earth

At 06:24 PM 9/30/03 -0500, Clive Moss wrote:

>I tried to dissuade a friend of mine from buying digital for a long
>international trip coming up in November. I lost. We will see who was right
>later.

Hi Clive,

One tip that you might pass on to your friend -

I was in Ireland recently on an 18 day trip.  I was shooting film but
stopped in every few days to Internet Cafes to check Email.  Most, if not
all, of these had the facilities to transfer the data from your camera
cards to CDs.

Later,
Johnny